Rise to the Challenge: Klever Hackathon Winners' Roadmap! 🚀

Hey there, Hackathon Champions!

Now that the confetti has settled from the Klever Hackathon 2023, it’s time to dive into the exciting journey ahead for our incredible winners! :globe_with_meridians::trophy: Let’s rewind and applaud once again our fantastic champions:

1. Pandemic Multiverse Arcade Gaming Hall

2. XPort KleverChain Hub

3. Decentralized NFT Marketplace

4. Financial Bandits

5. Klever-Radar - Monitoring & Analysis of the blockchain

Now, buckle up for the next chapter – the Roadmap to Rewards! :red_car::dash:

:dart: Milestone Goals:

1. Milestone 1 (01/30/2024): VICTORY LAP! You’ve already aced this one by winning the Hackathon. Kudos! :checkered_flag:

2. Milestone 2 (04/30/2024): Let’s keep the momentum going! - Hit 10,000 Daily Active Users (DAU) for 90 consecutive days until the closing date.

3. Milestone 3 (07/30/2024): Level up! - Achieve 30,000 DAU and a total of 360,000 transactions on KleverChain in the same 90-day period.

4. Milestone 4 (10/30/2024): Time to unleash your full potential! - Reach 50,000 DAU, tally 360,000 KleverChain transactions in 90 days, and deploy at least one Smart Contract on Klever Virtual Machine (KVM) with utility in your project.

:rotating_light: Important Notes:

• DAU Reporting: Use analytics tools to generate DAU reports.
  • Transaction Period: The transaction count spans 90 days leading up to each milestone. (Eg. In milestone 3 the transactions from 05/01 to 07/30 count)
  • Transactions Consideration: Includes project token transactions and non-project token-related project services (Eg. The project promotes the subscription of some service and users pay in KLV).
  • Smart Contract Deployment: Deploy a contract on the mainnet with relevance to your project.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Submission and Verification:

• Email proof of goals achievement to klever-hackathon@klever.io until the last day of each cycle.
  • Include the project’s configured address for transaction-based service payments (if applicable).
  • Milestones are independent; missing one doesn’t impact the others.

:warning: Fraud Alert:
Fraudulent activities will not be tolerated. Any attempt to manipulate or falsify data or results will result in immediate disqualification and legal action. Honest effort paves the way for success!

:money_with_wings: Prize Payouts:
Expect your KLV + KFI rewards within 10 business days post-cycle closure.

:star2: Winning Together:
Remember, this isn’t a competition among winners; it’s a collective win for the Klever family! :handshake:

:raised_hands: Thank You and Good Luck:
Massive thanks to all participants! Your dedication propels us forward. Best of luck, winners! We’re eagerly anticipating the growth and refinement of your solutions.

Feel free to reach out to the Klever team; we’re here to support your journey.

Any questions? Drop on the thread below.

And always remember, when one wins, we all win! :rocket:

Important to know: :face_with_monocle:

The Klever reserves the right to adapt these rules at any time. We intend to be fair with y’all.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for setting the next milestones!
Unfortunately, I find these extremely high.
We ourselves have big goals and are doing a lot to realize them, but 10k daily active users as of today is not possible for us and certainly not for the other projects!

Just like Klever, we are still under construction and I would have liked more realistic goals.
Be that as it may, we will of course continue to do our best and develop our project further :raised_hands:

6 Likes

For a blockchain with about 5,000 total daily TRANSACTIONS a requirement of 10,000 DAU for a project is either a typo or a joke, because that’s absolutely absurd.

How about setting realistic milestones, such as 500 or even 1,000 DAU?

Klever do better

3 Likes

In my opinion, a target like increase your DAU and transactions tenfold within the active period would have been better and fairer for all projects

Something like that could be achieved, but from one day to the next 10k daily users for 90 consecutive days… that’s not possible
There are only 90 days left until the end of the active period :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The target of users required in 90 days might be difficult now, after KVM and some DEX will be much easier instead of 90 days make it more like 4 months starting after KVM testnet launch, after that check the active users on that project.

1 Like

Hey folks, how’s it going?

We know that we’re all in the early stages, and it’s healthy for us to set ambitious goals to focus on. We made a point of adding a disclaimer at the end of the post precisely because we understand that what’s new for you is also new for us, and adjustments are both necessary and possible.

We have the first 90 days to monitor the results of each project, and thus, if necessary, adapt not just one but possibly all milestones. This will bring us closer and stronger.

Goals need to be achievable but also challenging.

I emphasize, when one wins, everyone wins.

Cheers

6 Likes

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?
Since it’s not long until Milestone 2, I’d like to hear how things are going for you!

A little bit about us.
We’ve been able to generate a few new users in the last few months. Especially our additional games such as 8Ball Pool and gentleman Club, which are available for both Android and iOS, have successfully attracted new users.
With the release of our Pandemic Shooter for PC, we were also able to reactivate some new users who prefer to play on PC instead of mobile devices.
Nevertheless, I have to say quite clearly that we personally are very far away from our target of 10,000 daily active users.

2 Likes

Hey great winners @Andreas_Hennersdorf , @XPort_App , @Bill_Butcher , @Financial_Bandits , and @CryptoJaeger could you send me in DM a draft of your DAU for the last 60 days, please?

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve got some news to share! None of the projects nailed milestone 2’s challenge. But hey, we’re not letting that get us down. We’re so pumped and confident in your abilities that we’re gonna tackle this DAU challenge again for the next milestones. Here’s the deal:

1. Milestone 3 (07/30/2024): Level up! - Achieve 10,000 DAU and a total of 360,000 transactions on KleverChain in the same 90-day period.
  2. Milestone 4 (10/30/2024): Time to unleash your full potential! - Reach 10,000 DAU, tally 360,000 KleverChain transactions in 90 days, and deploy at least one Smart Contract on Klever Virtual Machine (KVM) with utility in your project.

Let’s do this! We believe in your users’ engagement, in the success of your projects, which directly translates to Kleverchain’s success. Count on us for whatever you need. If you hit a snag, just give us a shout.

Together, we’re unstoppable! :rocket:

Sorry, but this is a shit deal!
Please don’t take it personally, @Duka
I can only speak for ourselves, but currently, it’s not possible to achieve 10k daily active users (DAU) for the next 90 days without integrating additional chains into our projects.
Especially considering that there are currently approximately ~150k accounts on Klever, of which about 500-1000 are active per day.
However, we prefer not to integrate additional chains to reach this goal and remain loyal to Klever.
We aim to provide added value to all Klever users in the gaming sector through our Play-to-Earn games. Even if it’s only 50-100 users per day, it still represents around 10% of the daily active addresses on Klever!

6 Likes

These targets were and are unachievable. Not even Klever can even begin to achieve them.

I see this as a very big mistake on Klever’s part, to now offend the very few active projects. There is no longer any reason to work in this direction.

6 Likes

Indeed theese targets are out of reach…

We worked hard to bring innovations to Kleverchain, countless hours of work, engaging with communities, helping other projects,…

Now the 3rd milestone is even harder :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey all

I would inform you that Pandemic Games has decided to officially withdraw from the Klever Hackathon.

After careful consideration and analysis, we have determined that the current goals within Kleverchain are unfortunately unattainable. Despite our dedication and efforts, we find it necessary to take this step.

However, it’s important to emphasize that we will remain active and committed to expanding our user base, increasing transactions, and enhancing the usage of our KDAs. Our primary focus will now be on completing all of our games.

We wish all remaining projects in the Klever Hackathon continued success and fruitful collaboration :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Yes, it makes absolutely no sense to work towards these completely exaggerated requirements.

3 Likes

I have decided to withdraw from the hackathon. As a developer who only develops tools to support other projects to enrich the Kleverchain, I am very disappointed that the rules of the hackathon have no indication of reality.

Furthermore, the lack of response from Klever is a clear sign of disrespect.

If there is no willingness to compromise in this regard, I will sell my products such as KleverTip, Klever-Radar, KFIDist and others to the highest bidder and set my commitment and the operation of validators to 0.

I wish all participants good luck and will dedicate myself to other worthy projects.

3 Likes

XPort Labs remains committed to its plans to create products that unveil the potential of KleverChain and the global crypto ecosystem. We do not make any statements regarding further participation in the Klever Hackathon as we have never viewed winning prizes as our primary goal! We believe that the goals of the second milestone are currently unattainable, and we regret that we cannot meet these requirements. Nevertheless, we will continue to work as our objectives remain unchanged! We are grateful to the Klever Foundation for the opportunity provided and hope that future competitions will take into account the real situation and developers’ chances of winning to a greater extent.

Thank you to all the projects that participated in this fantastic competition! We respect any decision you make!

9 Likes

Thank you XPort Labs for your work and amazing product. :clap: :blush:

1 Like

See @Duka this is why at the beginning I pointed out that the requirements were outrageous. All they did is discourage Hackathon participants, highlight how few users there are on Kleverchain, and make Klever seem unreasonable.

1 Like

Not even Klever themselves can achieve 10k DAUs in their country of Brazil. All hackathons and contests have been a scam. They hand prizes to themselves, like dexbet. Why does Klever invite the community and builder in for lunch only to :poop: in our food?

@Hawkdog All winners of the first milestone are independent projects and have no affiliation with the Hackathon organizer. Your words are absurd and groundless

1 Like