Feature Request: WooCommerce Plugin Integration for KleverChain

Problem: As a project building on KleverChain, I’ve encountered significant roadblocks due to the limited or unavailable basic integrations. Specifically, the absence of a WooCommerce plugin designed to allow projects to accept crypto payments using their own created tokens via the Klever Extension is a major hindrance. This limitation not only makes it difficult for Web2 projects to fully utilize the Klever ecosystem but also discourages new users and developers from joining the platform.

Impact: The lack of such integrations directly impacts the growth and adoption of KleverChain. By not supporting popular tools like WooCommerce, KleverChain is missing out on a critical opportunity to attract more users and developers. This limitation is especially frustrating when similar tools and integrations are readily available on other blockchains, making it difficult to justify continuing development on KleverChain.

Request: When will the Klever team consider adding this feature, if at all? Additionally, when will this be included in the roadmap for action? The current limitations are hurting projects and making it challenging to develop on-chain. The tools you’ve created are great, but they need to be competitive with what’s available on other chains.

Conclusion: To keep projects like mine invested in KleverChain, it is essential to prioritize the development of basic integrations like the WooCommerce plugin. Without it, there’s a real risk of losing developers to other chains that offer more robust and accessible tools. I urge the Klever team to take this request seriously and consider adding it to the roadmap as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Hey @Blockrora welcome to the Klever Forum. You presence here is vital for us.

So, the Extension team has been working on this pluging integrated with VoxSwap as well.

Soon we’ll released it.

TY for your suggestion and stay tunned for news

5 Likes