Devikins just enjoy playing Newbies Whales your on my guild my moderator is there if you have questions

@everyone โ€‹ :wink::laughing: Iโ€™m still here :sunglasses: leveling up and collect more of this lol#Devikins Community :earth_americas::ok_hand:Teacher hahaha 170+friends in my game :rofl: enjoy
@Call the Empire and Battalions the Queen still not taking the Thrown :rofl: :closed_lock_with_key::sunglasses: @blaze.miketv7761 @DevikinsOfficial #DevikinsCommunity #StrongDevikinsGroupRu_โ€‹:fire:This your moment :joy: Be Fearless players,did you grab the cheap items .level up fast newbie ,I believe on you. Those who easily shaken afraid to Lose ,be strong :muscle: I want to see always on at least Top 10 playtoearn.net and Those who "Trust " Believe you win this :fire::wink::rocket:Letโ€™s go :earth_americas:
Level up your Eldritches. Devikins International Russian The Fearless .Nice :fire::laughing::muscle:Whales :fire:haha Letโ€™s win this geek gamersโ€‹:fire::sunglasses:
https://youtube.com/shorts/8_oeSM08cBQ?si=cwl9EF7aQZaXW9qa

3 Likes

@Dochi47 @Alanpf thank your for always retweet and share and support and your strategy my New whales fast :joy: Russian Empire :fire: Thatโ€™s the power of engagement. :wink:Battalions Devikins @dr0nsky . Encourage everyone forum : :wink:

2 Likes

Tell our group Russian to 188 players @dr0nsky ,I will fix and secure my telegram first.
Wait me I will be back .just chill and level up get eldtriches.Fearless :wink::fire::earth_americas::ox::sunglasses:

Yeah always! Weโ€™re a community so we always support each other :fire::fire:

1 Like