Boost Your Crypto Trading Bot with Bitcoin.me's New and Improved APIs! 🚀

Hey there, crypto trading enthusiasts and bot developers! :robot::moneybag:

Exciting news alert! The team at Bitcoin.me is thrilled to announce some major upgrades to our APIs that are set to take your trading strategies to new heights!

What’s New?

:rocket: New Endpoints: We’re introducing some fresh endpoints that will give you even more control over your crypto trading game:

1. orderStatus: Dive deep into the status of your orders with ease.
  2. openOrders: Keep a close eye on your open orders for strategic decisions.
  3. historyOrders: Review your trading history seamlessly for improved analysis.

Improved Responses, Smoother Integration

Tired of wrestling with clunky API error messages? We get it, and we’ve got your back! We’ve revamped our failure responses to provide crystal-clear JSON feedback. No more guessing games—just smooth sailing for your bot development.

Ready to Dive In?

Whether you’re a seasoned bot developer or just dipping your toes into the world of crypto trading, we’ve got you covered! Our updated docs are your go-to resource for getting started and mastering the art of trading on Bitcoin.me. Check them out here: Bitcoin.me API Documentation

Got Ideas? We’re Listening!

Have thoughts on how we can make our APIs even better? We’re all ears! Your feedback helps us create tools that truly empower your trading strategies.

Important Update: API URL Change

Heads up, everyone! To make your trading experience even smoother, our API URL is changing to: https://api.exchange.bitcoin.me

Mark your calendars and make sure to migrate by 0:00 UTC on March 6, 2024, for uninterrupted bot operation.

Let’s Elevate Your Trading Game Together!

It’s time to supercharge your crypto trading bots with Bitcoin.me’s upgraded APIs. Whether you’re a data-driven strategist or a trend-following whiz, these new endpoints are here to level up your game.

Got questions or need guidance? Reach out to us anytime, and let’s navigate the world of crypto trading together!

Feel free to jump into the discussion, share your experiences, and let’s make the most of these exciting API upgrades! :tada::sparkles:

2 Likes