Klever Wallet does not display the number of USDT tokens on the Solana network

Klever Wallet does not display the number of USDT tokens on the Solana network. The amount of SOL coins is displayed, but the amount of USDT on the Solana network is not displayed. Fix the bug as quickly as possible. Now everyone uses the Solana network and there is such a serious bug in Klever Wallet.

Hello Antonio, thanks for the feedback. We’ll check and fix this

1 Like

Hello Antonio, can you check again please? Here is showing the price correctly for Solana

When you say USDT from Solana, you mean the USDT token? If yes, we don’t support any Solana subtoken yet. We have it on our pipe.

@Vitor_Pereira Yes, I talked about the USDT token on Solana. And you removed this token from the list of tokens after my comment. Now users will not be able to transfer their USDT on the Solana network, because the private key from Solana that Klever Wallet shows is not imported into other wallets that support the Solana network. You first misled users by making it possible to add a USDT token in the Solana network, then it turned out that the token is not supported and you removed it from the list of tokens, and now users will not be able to transfer their USDT. The seed phrase also cannot be imported into other wallets, because few wallets support 24 words. There is only one way out - in the very next few days, support the USDT token in the Solana network, otherwise it becomes unsafe to use Klever Wallet.

Added again… but like I said on twitter, it’s not working yet for production environment. We still testing subtokens for solana network.

@Vitor_Pereira And what do you advise users who have sent USDT to the Solana network to do while you are testing? Are you proposing to freeze USDT on the Solana network indefinitely?! I say again that the private key from Klever Wallet is not accepted by third-party wallets and it says that the private key format is not correct. Importing the seed phrase will not help either, because third-party wallets can only see the ETH and EVM network based on the seed phrase; other blockchains based on the seed phrase are not imported. How long will it take to test USDT on the Solana network before users begin to fully use their locked USDT?

Our team is implementing the support of subtokens for Solana now. We set as high priority to have it ASAP for our users

2 Likes